Midnight fighting

Midnight fight


As insomnia suffocates my sleep, demons arise from my darkest part.

The moonlight taints their black skins with a melancholic blue; 
my raising heartbeat is the anthem of their march, 
on their quest to conquer my peace.

As they open my scars and set free the memories, 
I can taste the poison in my tongue and the tears in my lips. 
They change their shapes, 
they decoy me to destroy me.

I stand alone in the battlefield, 
an empty room filled with silent screams. 
Where are the nightmares? Where lay the dreams? 
Where are the soldiers that fight for me?

But I will resist, I will not bow as they tear my skin and break my bones.
 I know I´m strong, I keep my scars close to my heart as the diary of my triumphs and sufferers.

It doesn´t matter if I die tonight: I will resurrect with the sun.


Yanil Sabrina Feliz Pache

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mentiroso mentiroso

No me cortes las alas

Entrada