Bad boy

Bad boy



This rainy night makes my memories fall back
The cocoa used to be beer,
a dress instead of my sheets,
a stool and my lonely self were my pals,
trying to unravel my wooly thoughts,
yet a part of myself was in the bar,
vaguely hearing pool and jazz.
And in this state of mind, I felt watched

My head moved against my will,
trying to find the eyes I couldn´t see
and the devil drove me to him.
His eyes were black as coal,
 his skin was White as snow
and I froze at his ardent sight, 
hotter as he approached to me

He sat by mi side and ordered two drinks.
His glance was stripping my calm,
his words were exposing my self
Oh! How sweet was his breath! 
it smelled like booze and lies

There I was, my first time, my first bad boy.
I used to say “I´ll be a wall”,
 yet he demolished me,
It had just begun, yet I knew it.
I thought I foretold what would happen,
while he caressed my arm and my ear,
with soft hands and softer speech

When he said “It´s late” I turned red,
he paid the check beside my complaints,
we went together to the door.
I was trying to stop it, 
the crazy beating of my heart,
I was afraid he was listening, that he knew.
Yet I wanted It, I was waiting for it

It was raining hard, I opened my umbrella,
we were standing in front of the bar,
under my red umbrella, 
under the red neon lights.
There we were, face to face.
 He looked right into my eyes, I closed mines

What a passion, what a moment.
I  was waiting to feel and burn under the water,
desiring his lips, craving his tongue.
Yet he didn´t move

I felt his breathe once again,
 in a “goodbye”.
He turned and walked away,
his silhouette shaped by shadows and rain.
That´s how mean this boy was to me,

when I wanted the wolf, he gave me the sheep.


Yanil Sabrina Feliz Pache

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mentiroso mentiroso

No me cortes las alas

Entrada