Rest in peace

Rest in peace


                 Birds are chirping through the window,                     
Flowers blooming everywhere;­
I hear kisses, rubbing legs
And love whispers all around.

But here I am,
 Immune to spring´s spell;
And it is you who I must thank
For this winter in my chest.

We fell in fall,
All balls and calls,
From moon to noon,
We were aloof.

When did it all changed?
Was it your selfishness?
Was it my numbness?
Who was the murderer of our love?
Why did our lust got lost?

I thought you were a young man,
But you were just a big boy;
We were face to face,
You gave me back your back.

Yet don´t be mistaken, new stranger,
It´s not your lips what I miss,
Without them I can live,
Nor is it the heart you swore was mine.

Love was sweet, yet it had to end,
What you gave me is easy to get:
You found it soon, why shouldn´t I?
Losing “you” is not a reason to die

What I miss is our chats by insomnia,
those geeky, freaky talks;
For me your “love” means nothing
I grieve for the pal that is gone.

Yanil Sabrina Feliz Pache

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mentiroso mentiroso

Entrada

No me cortes las alas